I first saw this “25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me” questionnaire from Us Weekly on Tina’s blog a few weeks ago, and then when I saw it again on Julie’s blog the other day, I just couldn’t resist playing along! This questionnaire consists of 25 fill-in-the-blank statements that will hopefully help you get to know me a little bit better. Feel free to play along:)
As Mario says, here we go!
1. I’m happiest when I’m outdoors—hiking, walking Bud at the park, riding my bike, going for a run, etc.
2.… especially if it involves my family.
3. I’ve always wanted to compete in an Ironman triathlon.
4. My family and I have a rather unique dialect of words that we created over the years for lack of words in the English language to describe some of the more, ahem, interesting things in life.
5. I was a terrible basketball player. Apparently my feet are much more skilled (soccer was my jam!) than my hands.
6. My first job was bussing tables when I was 15 (although I started babysitting at 12 if that counts).
7. I could
probably absolutely eat chocolate every day. I say this with such confidence because I pretty much already do this.
8. I stole my oldest sister’s clothes and jewelry in elementary through high school, which resulted in some major civil war outbreaks in our household.
9. I was born on the same day as Grace Kelly, Anne Hathaway, & Ryan Gosling.
10. My all-time favorite film is Gone With the Wind followed closely by The Princess Bride.
11. I do a pretty mean Napoleon Dynamite impression. Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!
12. I’m still mad that I didn’t finish my physical therapy degree.
13. I met my husband online! I did a week trial of something called Yahoo! Personals (I don’t think it still exists?) during winter break of my last & busiest year of college and happened to meet him during that week. He was the only one who didn’t introduce himself by writing me his life story, and he held out for a month before I agreed to meet him in person. Thank goodness he didn’t give up on me!
14. I always knew I wanted to help teach others about health and fitness.
15. I’m not afraid to not always shave my legs, sometimes eat more than I should, and say what’s on my mind.
16. I make the best cakes!
17. I have almost no regrets. I try to always go after things that I know will bring me happiness, and leave behind those that most likely won’t.
18. I always cry when I see one of those YouTube videos about a dog passing away. Most recently this one:
19. I’m a St. Louisan, but I don’t really care about the things most St. Louisans love such as the Cardinals, Ted Drewes, the Arch, or Imo’s pizza.
20. I spent 4 months in Canterbury, England when I studied abroad during my first year of college.
21. I wish my folks would move with us if Justin and I ever move to a different state.
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with boyish things such as playing in the mud, and girly things such as ballet. Best of both worlds:)
23. I believe if everyone had a dog the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand sounds associated with eating or drinking and have to have the tv on during dinner, even though I know you shouldn’t eat while watching tv. I just can’t.
25. Whenever Bridesmaids is on, I’ll watch it.